For our Secondary Schools we offer a range of different workshops and our most popular being our themed workshops. This full day workshop offers students the opportunity to access Drama activities, Special Effects Makeup, Film Production, Greenscreen and more. This collaborative workshop gives students a hands on experience into the world of professional productions. Students absolutely love this intensive experience.
- Sci Fi
- Basically what ever you need….
STAGE AND FILM COMBAT
Our stage and film combat workshops are high intensity and a lot of fun. Students learn how to create choreographed fight scenes in a safe and exciting way. This workshop takes students through the basics of how to create fight scenes properly for their productions. Greenscreen is used to make the fight scenes more realistic and document the fun of this workshop. This can also be themed depending on the course of study for the term.
Incredible Me Workshop
Our Incredible Me Workshops were designed to empower, motivate, educate and encourage the youth. By teaching them valuable skillsets, taking deep dives into relationships and how they are formed, assisting them in their self-reflection and aiding them in forming a healthy self-image. Invest in the Incredible youth to give them an incredible future. Our topics include but aren’t limited to:
- Who am I and what do I value?
- What are my gifts to celebrate and what do I value in others? Looking inward for inspiration
- Who is in my boat? Celebration of individuality and lifting others up to be the best version of them.
- What does it mean to be happy? Media and Gender stereotypes.
- What is wellbeing?
- My relationship with me – becoming internally attuned
- My relationship with others – becoming externally attuned.
- Building emotional intelligence.
- Me – Personal care and grooming – Hair and Makeup classes
- First impressions – How do I present to others?
- Confidence and interview techniques – how to actively listen and answer questions.
- Speaking with confidence and clarity in a group
Held over 7 weeks or 1 full day
2 Hour sessions after school or full-day retreats
Small weekly groups of 12 – 20 participants or entire year levels
Price Range: Starting at $46/week per student all-inclusive or $2 900/day
Can be tailored to your tone and budget
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE FOR 2022
CONTACT US Kath Hellewell 0413 146 398